1. Your registration includes entry for one person to the event that has registered and paid.
2. Payment is required for confirmation of your registration.
3. BGL reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time.
4. These terms apply to all registrations for the event. When you register, you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
1. Registrations can be cancelled, transferred to another date or transferred to a different attendee. Notice of change must be provided 2 business days before the scheduled course or event. When the notice period is not met, full course fees will apply..
2. BGL reserves the right to cancel or move scheduled course or events. If the event or training course is cancelled, clients registered for the course will have the option to transfer to another course or receive a full refund of course fees.
Your privacy is important to BGL
1. Information collected during your registration is for BGL use only, unless you have consented to share your details with event partners.
2. BGL uses Lead Capture for events. By scanning your event QR code you are providing the third party with your contact details.